Monthly Archives: October 2011

Actions taken by Employee When Denied Overtime – DLSE Procedures

An employee can either file a wage claim with the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (“DLSE”) or file a lawsuit in court against the employer to recover the lost wages. Additionally, if the employee no longer works for the employer, … Continue reading

Posted in overtime | Tagged , , , | 5 Comments